Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The end is in sight!


Well, my 32 week appointment went okay today. My cervix shortened quite a bit since 2 weeks ago but my Dr was still ok with it and said we would keep a close eye on it and he would just take out my cerclage earlier if needed so I didn't tear through it. I guess my increase in activity and stronger contractions are doing some damage! Bummer! I was really enjoying being up a little more. He said as long as I get to 35w he will be happy.

He weighs 3lbs 13oz! I had my first non-stress test (NST) today and it went okay. The nurse was a little concerned that he wasn't having the accelerations during movement like he should have been, but every time he would jump around the monitor wouldn't pick up his heartbeat, so I'm sure that was the problem. My Dr was happy with how he looked, but wanted me to come back on Friday for another. Then from here on out I will go every Monday and Thursday. I'll keep everyone updated!

Here is a belly shot today - he's getting big... and so am I!

No comments: