Saturday, May 3, 2008

Our little Jumping Bean

This little man is a pro at beating mommy up! It is great to feel him being so active and even cooler to SEE him from the outside! His favorite spot is getting his little foot as far underneath my right rib and digging in! OUCH! At 24 weeks he weighed 1lb 6oz, at 28w he was 2lbs 6oz and by 32w he should be right around 4lbs!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the blog! What a fun thing to see the kicks and wiggles from the outside, even more fun to be the one feeling it. I actually miss that feeling...might be the only thing I miss. Ha ha

P.S.
Love the name you've picked out!!!

Jody Proper said...

Wow he is active lil guy.....so was Avery. I do miss that feeling, hopefully someday again.

See Ya in a few weeks.

Jody

MamaMimi said...

Mimi can't stop watching it. That is so sweet and Kaid's commentary is so....well....super sweet. I wish she were as camera friendly as she is behind the camera. ; ) Love you all! Mama Mimi