
Kaidrie is doing so good with all of this. She has really impressed me, I think she is doing better with me being down than I am. I hate it that I can’t do the things I used to do with her, but like I said – the end is in sight!!!
The kid just cracks me up! She is always singing and doesn’t stop talking. Sometimes I just BEG for 5 minutes of quiet! I don’t get my wish very often though! She had a great Third Birthday! I just can’t believe she is already 3! Time sure does fly. This September she will be starting preschool! Just 2 days a week for 2 1/2 hours but I know it will be good for her. She's very social around people she knows, but if there is anyone in the room she doesn't know she freaks out! I figured this would be a good S-L-O-W way to get her ready for school when she is 5. Her favorite things are her baby dolls and recently her doctor "check-up" stuff! She loves checking out mommy and her babies!











No comments:
Post a Comment