Monday, May 19, 2008

Getting ready for baby!

No new pictures this week, just my appointment update. Everything is looking okay - cervix is still very short, but at least I didn't lose any more length since last appt! Cerclage comes out on June 2nd!! Two weeks from today! How wonderful! I got the clear to go back home this weekend to go to Molli's wedding reception and to hang out and even GO IN the pool! YAY! NST's are going good - they had to wake him up with the buzzer today to get him to react - he was not impressed with that sound! Tentative induction date is June 23rd! Mom is coming this week to get everything ready for him, and after this weekend I'm DONE with bedrest! I want him to stay in for at least one more week, then after that point whenever he comes is fine with me!

1 comment:

Jody Proper said...

Great news! But I don't think you'll be swimming......HELLO IT'S OHIO! Bring some warm weather up. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

xoxoxo

Jody