I'm STILL patiently waiting.... when will I get my pictures?? You have 3 days. If I do not have pictures in my in-box in 3 days, you know what wil happen...
WAIT WAIT...why would you punish EVERYONE if you are just waiting on pics from ONE person? I am a innocent bystander in this!!! LOL!!! Still am laughing my pleather sista!
We met back in 1998 when I (Janna) was a senior in high school and Randy was a MUCH older 20 at the time! :) We dated all through college and he proposed in May of my junior year and we were married on July 19, 2003. I just know Randy will tell you it was the best day of his life! :) Kaidrie joined our family March 18, 2005. She has been such a blessing and is quite the miracle! We have had quite the time getting baby #2 but finally welcomed our baby boy to our family on June 23, 2008! Welcome to our journey!
1 comment:
WAIT WAIT...why would you punish EVERYONE if you are just waiting on pics from ONE person? I am a innocent bystander in this!!! LOL!!! Still am laughing my pleather sista!
Post a Comment