Thursday, April 29, 2010

New Beginings with old friends

Wow - the memories! One of my roomies from college is about to have her first baby, so we all got to see each other for her shower. What a fun time. I don't know if she anticipated us staying as long as we did, but I think she was secretly glad when I broke up the party because I had to get a little nap in before working that night! :) So fun catching up and getting to see her new house for the first time!
Ashley (she's also expecting her first), Tia, Kristin, me, Niki and LeeAnne

Kristin at about 36 weeks with baby Liam! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Since I was going straight from the March for babies to the shower Kaid got to go with me and LeeAnne also brought her little cutie, Jenna. She's getting so big - I can't believe she's already 6 months old!

I told LeeAnne Thanks for bringing her baby to entertain my daughter and she was thankful I brought Kaid to entertain her baby! They played great together!

Congrats Kristin and Andy - can't wait to meet him!

1 comment:

Kristen Mantovani said...

Love seeing this! I bet that was a great day. :) (and Congrats to Ash!!) Babies babies everywhere.