What a busy weekend we had (followed by a busy week so far!) It started off with a Birthday Party Saturday morning for Dylan and Ayden's 2nd Birthday party. Oh what fun!
We weren't even in the door before they were off and running to play! I didn't even see them much the entire time - SO BUSY! But was able to catch a couple of pictures in between runs.
Kaid helping Kason up the big slide for the first time.
yeah, it's a big one! Can you see Kason up at the top?
He looks terrified in this picture, but wanted to do it again and again!
Kaid's turn
Found a ball! Yay!
Bouncing!
The crew
Logan, Kaid, Luke
Olivia, Kason, Jacob
Ayden, Dylan, Ryan
Happy little cutie
I've never thought the twins looked much alike, but this picture you can definitely see some resemblance!
Dylan and Ayden
Kaid getting ready to chow
Kason and Ryan sitting and eating like big boys!
Kaid had no clue what her mouth looked like! haha Note to self, do not get a cake with black frosting!
I think the boys had a fun party and I know my kids had a blast! What a fun place to go!











No comments:
Post a Comment