Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Saturday morning dance-a-thon

These two crack me up. Goofy kids dancing to Bella Dancerella




Just sittin in a tub
Kason expressing his unhappiness that mommy took time out pushing them around to take a few pictures. Poor kid, he really makes you want to feel sorry for him.
Come on guys! Take me seriously! I'm really mad!
So, I really did get the kids dressed at some point! :) One of those fun lazy Saturday's.
Kaid does great with most of her letters and she's starting to sound words out. She's great at doing the "at" words and can sound out hat, bat, cat etc... Imagine my surprise when she said, "look mom, I spelled cat, C-A-T." So cool to watch them grow and learn. I can't believe she will be 5 in about 2 weeks. Where has the time gone!

1 comment:

Jody Proper said...

cute dancing ;) don't know HOW many times we've had to watch that video ;)

Kason is such a drama king ;) and wow I can't believe Kaid is spelling/reading and going to be 5 next week!!! How did that happen?

See you Sunday!