Monday, March 15, 2010

Ride m' cowboy

Wild man eating a brownie when some friends came to play!  Yummm!

My friend, Beth from work wanted to get rid of "Pete" because he kids didn't play with him anymore.  Randy was THRILLED :) when I walked in the door with Pete!  The kids have a blast with him and I think he likes his new home.... although, like most things in our house, I think he has been changed to a girl... Hope he doesn't get confused!

A real cowboy rides in his diaper

This past week was just BEAUTIFUL!  We were in the 60's most of the week.  Ahhh.... finally!  It was a little strange though, playing outside with it so warm yet still throwing snow balls at eachother.  I would LOVE snow if it was like that all the time!

Kason has figured out the art of getting to what he wants, even when mommy says no.  Scored some Nerds.  Awesome buddy.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like her party was a blast! Love the little cowboy in his diaper. And the wall pictures look great! :)