Monday, January 4, 2010

An old year gone a new year to look forward to....

Here are some from the last few days of 2009!  Wow - isn't that just amazing?  We had a wonderful 2009 and we are praying 2010 is just as good.  The kids have grown so much and are such little blessings!

Kaid and her truck train...


Jumpin on sis


ROAARRR.... the kids in the new bath towels from anut Jody.


Wednesday we headed back home to get together with the High School girls.  So, we made a fun desert for the kids... which since Molli was sick eneded up just being my kids :)


And the get together.... Amy was able to come with baby Todd for a little while and we were all so glad!


and the little guy himself...


The 11th annual get together.  As almost every year goes, there are a few that aren't able to make it.... Molli, Heather and Rachel, we missed you guys!
Beth, Jen, Mere, Me & Kason, Amy & Todd and Kaid


The guys jump in the picture and me with my 2 crazies by myself. Randy had to work the next morning VERY early, so I decided I'd rather go without him and stay later that 7pm!  It was awesome seeing you girls again AND meeting Bethy's new main man, Phil!


The girls, moms and kids


Three generations


Kason sporting mommy's boots


Happy New Year's Eve!!
Our morning started off a little rough with a sick little man and he's been sick ever since!  Poor guy!
In attemps of seeing the blue moon on New Year's Eve, Mom, Kaid and I took a walk in our blankets at 10pm.  It was way too cloudy and we didn't see a thing!


Happy 2010! 


The day after we got home from visiting family I ran to the grocery store and when I came home Kaid was asleep on daddy's chest on the couch.




One of Mimi and Pops fun gifts for the kids was this little garden thing.  I assembled the paper structure then we poured some packets of fluid in....


A couple of hours later the trees had budded and the flowers were starting to grow.


The next morning it was in full bloom!  How fun!  Kaid thought it was amazing!

1 comment:

Jody Proper said...

Kaid looks funny playing with cars ;) Love their towel picture and of Kaid sleeping...so sweet.

Also, uh-hem MIMI....Avery wanted to know what Kaid had...I said it was a garden and she says "where's mine?!"....Avery thought that was pretty cool toO!