One good thing about winter is that you can get to all of those things you never get to when you are out an about all day every day! My cell phone memory has been full for so long so I've been doing some clean up... and here are the results.
They are in no particular order... buy my how the time does fly!
we start with baby Kaid..

At work with Daddy
Oh how sweet.... love that belly!
Kaid in her big girl panties!


and a little more recent... Kason as a baby and Kaid as a big girl
Sitting in the fire truck with Jimmy
This big sister thing is WAY COOL!
Silly sleeping baby
That's my girl... soccer gear with her dress on
Hey where'd that bite go?
Proud daddy holding his son for the first time
Poor baby boy after his eye surgery
This is the only picture I have of me in labor with Kason. Yep, notice the smile - that was a good Epidural! I didn't have a smile on my face with Kaid!
yep, she did her own hair
Babysitting the twins... Dear Lord, please don't ever let me have tripplets! LOL
Cute little Doctor Kaid
Talkin on the phone with Mimi
Oh so handsome.... I wish he could fit some of those outfits still!
I love my daddy
Kason's mug shot. Poor kid this was last week when he was sick. Not a happy camper but made a cute picture!
Kaid Mimi and Avery at the fair
Yep... and that isn't even half of the ones that were on my phone and doesn't count all of the videos! Whew... that was a chore!









.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)


.jpg)






















































1 comment:
Awww how fun to take a walk down memory lane.
They truely grow too fast!
Post a Comment