Ready-set-
GO!
Watch that kid fly!
Fearless Miss Avery!
Kason was a little more timid... he would squat way down and make you think he was going to jump so far.... then splat he'd go on the ground.
Yay! With sis's help he made it to the pillow!
Airplanes...
What fun these 3 have together! Never a dull moment! Parenting 101.... never let your kids jump off a brick fireplace... and if you do, make sure you stop the fun before anyone gets hurt! We were successful at the second part... at least this time around!

And a couple of videos to help you truly visualize the fun....
Kason took a hard hit on this first one... ouch, but jumped back up for some more!
This was Kason's spurt of energy and he crashed and burned after this. We've had a rough few days since then.... he's on day #6 and I know I'm as tired of him feeling yucky (actually I'm worn out from how he expresses it!) as he is. Poor little guy, I feel so bad for him. Hopefully he's up and his ornery self again VERY soon.











1 comment:
Great photos....oh blame it on my kid who started it...lol ;)
Avery LOVES watching the videos.
Post a Comment