We went back to HC this weekend and while we were there mom mentioned that she wanted to *try* to get pictures of the kids in the leaves. These are some of the better ones...
Mr. man was so sleepy, it was so hard getting him to smile.
love this one of Kaid!
Mimi and her little man
Did I say "smile" or "eat your pumpkin"?
The girls watching him eat his pumpkin...
What are you all looking at me for?
Oh! We have 3 faces looking at the camera and only one tongue!
Silly Miss A
Happy Fall everyone!
1 comment:
Amy
said...
Love the pictures! The one of Avery and Kaid smiling in the leaves is too cute. I can't believe how much they look like you and Josh! Guess those Proper genes are strong! :)
We met back in 1998 when I (Janna) was a senior in high school and Randy was a MUCH older 20 at the time! :) We dated all through college and he proposed in May of my junior year and we were married on July 19, 2003. I just know Randy will tell you it was the best day of his life! :) Kaidrie joined our family March 18, 2005. She has been such a blessing and is quite the miracle! We have had quite the time getting baby #2 but finally welcomed our baby boy to our family on June 23, 2008! Welcome to our journey!
1 comment:
Love the pictures! The one of Avery and Kaid smiling in the leaves is too cute. I can't believe how much they look like you and Josh! Guess those Proper genes are strong! :)
Post a Comment