Monday, October 5, 2009

First time Soccer Mom!



Kaidrie's first soccer season has begun! This Saturday night the teams went to the Crew game. I let Randy take Kaid by himself because it was going to be a late night!






After the game they got to go out on the field to take pictures.


Our little soccer player


This Sunday was my first game that I got to go to! It was so fun watching her out there running around and actually going after the ball! I was so proud of her! The real coach asked Randy if he would help coach... so for some reason the real coach sat and watched the whole game and Randy coached the whole thing. Here she is warming up.


Kason playing on the sidelines, he did awesome and I didn't have to chase him all over like I thought I would be doing!


Kaid and her 2 team mates practicing.


The other team had 2 little boys playing that were pretty rough. This was right before the one little guy pulled her shirt and knocked her down. She was a good sport and hopped up and went back at it. It wasn't until the end when she got knocked down then stepped on that she actually cried. Poor kid!


Fighting for the ball


Almost scored a goal! I guess the first week Randy said she made 2. I think the other team scored more for us than we did!




Flash back to the Crew game. Kaid and one of the little girls on another team were having a good time playing and dancing. I don't think they actually watched too much of the game!

1 comment:

Jody Proper said...

Wow I can't believe Kaid is playing such a contact sport.... :) She's just growing up too fast!