Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm *almost* 16 months old!

A sweet picture from about 16 months ago that I found on mom's computer! Mommy with her tiny baby and Kaidrie with hers. So cute.
My big boy now. He's such a sweet little man still. He understands pretty much everything we ask him or tell him and he's actually starting to listen and do as we ask instead of running the other way! He's been working on his B's the past couple of weeks and can say Bye bye, ball, boo, brrr, and Ba (for Bonnie - who by the way is very sick and needs lots and lots of prayers right now) He says Hi and some other random words that I can't think of right now. Finally the past couple of weeks he's not grunting so much and is actually trying to repeat what we say.

So, Kason evidently found the best seat in the house. Luckily Paul built the coffee table drawers to withstand 100 lbs! Here he is not sure if he's going to be told no...


Then realizes that it's kinda funny. He actually climbed up in here all by himself and hopped out when he was done. Such a silly guy


He loves watching the fish!


His first time in his big boy chair! No high chair anymore! YAY!


Yeah, this is how I eat my Spaghetti


Daddy tries


Yep, must be pretty tasty to eat with your foot on the table.

1 comment:

Jody Proper said...

Babababab BIG BOY :) and yes silly! Avery said that's how I eat my sketti and I said NOT with your foot on the table! She said that's silly. I hope I didn't give her any ideas for next time. ha.