Thursday, September 10, 2009

What a beautiful day!

Much nicer than yesterday... for me at least. I only saw the walls outside of our bedroom for about an hour of the day. The rest of the time I was sick in bed with the 24 hour stomach flu! YUCK - but at least I'm on the mend today...

And today... HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDY! The big 31 - although if you ask him, he's not a day over 25.

Kason sporting his "birthday girl" crown for daddy's birthday...


Kason sitting on sis's stomach. Let me tell you, this little guy just LOVES little girls! When we were at the ball park he went up to a group of about 3 little girls, went to the youngest one who was probably about 6 years old, smiled, grunted at her then turned around and plopped on her lap. He is so funny!



I love this picture!


Cool dude and check out the mess of a trail he leaves behind him every where he goes! Whew, he's like a tornado!


We decided to go for a bike ride after nap time today. So we loaded up and went to the pond in our neighborhood.


Oh when Kason saw the pond - he was all grunts!


Daddy holding him back from walking right in - oh and believe me, he wouldn't have hesitated!


Ducks and geese saw us coming and were very wise to take off...


Thinking about getting mad at daddy for not letting him swim...


Yep, now he's mad!


Sporting a headband after we got back
Playing with mommy's pots and pans... and yes, he's stripping. I hope this isn't a flash into the future. He loves taking his shirt off, but this is usually about as far as he can get.

Miss Kaid says "take one of me!" Then she looks at it and says, "Oh yeah, I like that one"


Then, "take one like this" "Oh yeah, I like that one"


"yeah, I like that one"


"and take one like this" mommy says, "you really want a picture with my pan?" "yeah, mommy" "Oh, I like that one!"


Kason had his first experience with Thomas the train - as you can see, he loved it!

The kids were so excited today - Mimi came for a little while and to bring daddy PIZZA PARLOR for his birthday. YUM! (yeah, I was a little nervous trying it after yesterday... but so far so good) The kids haven't seen her for quite a while and it was so sweet how they didn't want to let her go when she got here. Thanks mom for making that long trip to see us! Love you!

No comments: