One of Kason's favorite hang outs these days... inside the toy box.
Kaid wanted daddy to put a tattoo on her hand... by the time it was all said and done she had about 12 all up and down her arms!
Kason had about 9 and he looks a little worried about the situation!
Kaid making muscles and showing off her tats.

Ahhh, yes and I almost forgot to add.... Kaid wanted to put one on me so I had her put it up on my upper arm, shoulder area so hopefully it wouldn't show much for calling hours that night. Well I obviously wasn't thinking about the shirt I had planned to wear and it definitely showed! Everyone that knew me commented on it, and a few that didn't asked if it was real... and a man in the grocery store stopped me and asked if it was real. It was a Hello Kitty much like the one Kaid has on her hand here... no Sir it's not real, although I LOOK 13, I'm not. Thanks. lol
Check out the milk drool on that chin
Ahhh, yes and I almost forgot to add.... Kaid wanted to put one on me so I had her put it up on my upper arm, shoulder area so hopefully it wouldn't show much for calling hours that night. Well I obviously wasn't thinking about the shirt I had planned to wear and it definitely showed! Everyone that knew me commented on it, and a few that didn't asked if it was real... and a man in the grocery store stopped me and asked if it was real. It was a Hello Kitty much like the one Kaid has on her hand here... no Sir it's not real, although I LOOK 13, I'm not. Thanks. lol
Hop on the mommy horsey.

Ahhh... yes, I caught the perfect moment with this little man. This is what Kason looks like most of the day. Being ORNERY! He's sitting in a little baby doll rocking chair and just being... well.... Kason.
Ahhh... yes, I caught the perfect moment with this little man. This is what Kason looks like most of the day. Being ORNERY! He's sitting in a little baby doll rocking chair and just being... well.... Kason.
Check out the milk drool on that chin











1 comment:
Wow...you are on a roll! Love all the pics!
*Maybe I'll get motivated this weekend :)
Post a Comment