My two little munchkins...
Kason was just in heaven with all the rocks to play with at the ballpark... I think he only ate a few and I found 2 in our bedroom the next day... they must have somehow ended up in my sweatshirt pockets!
Sweet girl
Wow - getting 5 little kids to sit still and have all faces in the picture is quite the challenge! McKenzie(born in 09) isn't in the picture, but we got the rest...
Kason (08) Isaiah (07) Evanne (06) Kaidrie (05) AJ (04)
Yes - a baby each year since 04 - just amazing! So far none on the calendar for 10 - but Kim better get her butt in gear, because we are out of the running for 10 for sure! :)
They aren't really to the point yet that they play much together, but give these two a year or so and I think they will be inseparable! What cuties.











1 comment:
Very cute! Kason and his rock eating--cracks me up! We are working on a baby a year in Matt's family, too. Aubrey (06) Ava (07) Annette (08) Baby Doerfler (09) and we just found out there will be another one coming in '10 but I'm not allowed to give details yet! ;)
Post a Comment