Monday, July 13, 2009

A week in review....

Yes yes, I know it's been a while.... (Amy - you have gotten my attention!) It's been a crazy week yet again, and we haven't taken many pictures, but here is what we have!


The past 2 weeks Kaidrie took swimming lessons. She did just amazing in the Level 1 and her teachers and I think she's ready for the Level 2. So next week they will start back up again for another 2 weeks. She had a great time and jumped right in and participated! Awesome for you Kaid!





Kason working on his Ballet moves!



Last week we went over to my friend, Lori's pool. Zoey, Kason and Kaid sitting poolside.


Kason in action. He is now finally walking more than he's crawling. He has gone for the longest time doing about 50/50. He's always got his arms straight up - so cute!


Hi everyone - I did my own hair with my food - do you like it?!


Just taking my toy for a walk...


Kaid thinks she's quite Miss Thing - now that she can carry her brother around. She actually does quite good!



hello camera!


What a face - he looks so ticked, but I just love it - what a cutie!

1 comment:

Amy Doerfler said...

Way to go, Kaidrie, on the swim lessons! And way to go Mama on the update. :) About time. Ha ha.