Monday, July 20, 2009

It's been 6 years!

This Sunday marked 6 years of being married! In some ways it seems as though it has flown by - but then to look back and see all we have been through and done together it seems like even longer! Thanks honey for a wonderful 6 years!



July 19, 2003




We had a great date - It started off at Kohls with my 30% off - YAY! Then onto a restaurant where I had $15 off, onto the movies with my 2 free movie passes from work.... then to get Greaders ice cream... yum! I guess you could say I'm a cheap date! We had to laugh... we were heading back home and I looked at the clock. 9:45 - No kids to go home to and we were still home before 10! Oh well!
Here's to many many more wonderful years!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look great--exactly the same after 6 years! And I'm so jealous...I never get the 30% off for Kohl's!!! lol

Amy Doerfler said...

Whoops--that was from me :)