I thought it was so sweet when Randy saw a
commercial for Disney on Ice and said "Lets take
Kaid - she would love that!" Usually on things like that it can sometimes be like pulling teeth to get the man to go! So, we got a sitter for
Kason and we had a night out with only
Kaid. She hasn't had mommy and daddy all to herself for an evening since
Kason was born! She's been talking about going to "Disney World" all week now!
She was SO excited when Minnie mouse came out on the ice! Her favorites other than
Minnie were the princesses of course!


The
Incredibles packing up for their trip to Disney World!
It was had getting a good picture in the dark - even though we were pretty close to the rink - but you can make out Minnie, Goofy, Donald Duck, Pluto and Mickey Mouse!

At the end they had the castle all lit up! It was beautiful!

She had a great time and is already talking about taking Kason when he's old enough to go! What a fun night out!
1 comment:
Avery LOVES your video's.....I do too :) What a fun evening! I can't wait to take Avery to stuff like that since I love ice skating and hope Josh is a good sport like Randy :)
Post a Comment