Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Can't tame the tiger!


This face may look sweet and innocent - but man is he ornery! He is a pro at pulling himself up on furniture and cruising now and at least once every 10 minutes we hear him cry out of frustration because he fell down! This little guy is going to have his share of bumps and bruises! He's fearless!





He can crawl the "right" way instead of what I came to call his "leap frog" It's so sweet to see him crawling for real now.


Yeah so this face says - "what else can I get into!"


"What, who me? Did you just say no to me?"


He's THINKS he's getting good at the stairs - baby gates are in place! He's pretty quick!



Sitting still - but only for a moment - with sissy!


Kaid used to love it when daddy did this and Kason loves it just as much!


Yay! We're working on teaching him how to clap.


At the end of a busy day - at least he crashes hard! And sometimes, sometimes for a short amount of time we see a glimpse of that tiny baby that was content to just sit and watch the world around him. I love how they pull their legs up to sleep - too precious!

Can't forget one of Kaid and her best bud Steve. He came to visit last week and although she only sees him every few months you'd think they were together every day. She just loves him!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow, Kason is really getting around. From now on, it's non-stop. Gotta love it!

That pic of him sleeping is so precious. Reece still does that and he's 20 months. I just love it...totally warms the heart.

Jody Proper said...

Oh boy gotta go gotta go gotta go-go-go is his motto! Love it! He looks so much like Kaid (when she was that age) I still can't believe it! Funny how you mention clapping I just told your mom last year at Kaid's Bday Avery learned how to clap when we got home :) man do they grow fast! Can't wait to see everyone in a few days!

P.S. Avery will be 21 mos. this Friday and she still sleeps like that too - sometimes :)