Sunday, March 22, 2009

Can you believe I'll be 9 months old tomorrow!?!

Ah yes, I will admit I am a Baby Einstein mom! It is amazing how still a child can be for 10-15 minutes when that show is on! Oh how many things you can get done in that short amount of time! I need all the little breaks I can get with this mobile man!


After a busy busy day with no nap then a trip to the park Mr man was tuckered out before we even left the park! This is how fast asleep he was by the time we got home. Bet he had a neck ache when he woke up!

So, he's figured out how to open up the drawers. Nothing is safe anymore! I'm sure the diaper drawer is going to be a great joy for him... maybe not so much for mommy after putting them away a million times a day!

This is the sweet little face I see all the time when I sit down on the floor - him crawling up onto my lap. Ahhh those eyes! You can't see the shirt very well, but it says "Lock up your daughters" lol


I'm stuck!!!

Little leap frog trying to get the balloon

All the new things Kason is doing - 9 months old!

- thinks it's funny when we blow off his food

- can blow

- pat pat's everything

- copy's sounds we make

- is really really good at his pincer grasp - no little speck on the floor is safe!

- is vertical more than he's horizontal - loves standing and walking holding on to things.

- has 8 teeth

- loves getting his tongue

- gives hugs when we say "big hugs"

- Favorite sound to make "Ahhh Baaahhhh"

- throws Cheerios's off his highchair on purpose

3 comments:

Jody Proper said...

Isn't it amazing how intrigued (sp?) they are with those videos??!! Love all the pictures. hummmmm is he facing forward already in his car seat???!! Tisk Tisk if he is :) Also it looks like he's outgrown his infant car seat.....lol Avery was 14 mos or so till I took her's out :) They sleep so much better in the infant ones I hate the bigger ones as you know their poor necks!

Randy and Janna said...

He's still facing backwards - I'm a by the book 20lbs and 1 year! He doesn't mind the new carseat at all - he's been in it for at least a month already - I just couldn't carry him anymore!! He's much more pleasant in the car than Kaid ever was! :) See you soon! Off to bed to get ready for night shift!

Unknown said...

I'm so amazed at how big your boy is! HOLY COW! Thanks for your comments on the blog! So cool that I have followers! :) Now I can follow yours, too! And your blog has changed SO MUCH since I saw it last! I aspire to be a blogger like you someday!!! Love you!