Thursday, January 29, 2009

What a mess!!

Our first mess of the week was Kason's first Biter biscuit! He had a grand ol time making a big ol mess! These things are usually for babies that are starting to teeth and they just gum them - Kason with his 5 teeth got through it pretty fast! He did really good even with the little chunks that broke off! I'm going to love this self feeding thing!

Getting ready for the second big mess of the week. He wasn't very impressed with me! It was like A Christmas Story - "I can't put my arms down!" It didn't help that the snow suit was quite big on him!
Kaid went out to play while Randy was shoveling the driveway and just for pictures sake Kason and I ventured out for a max of 5 minutes. Once again - he was not impressed with the whole thing!
hmmm... but I bet this white stuff tastes pretty good!

It is just a mess outside! Ice, snow, freezing rain, yuck.... I worked night shift Tuesday night and had quite the long trip into work both ways even though it's only about 10 min. down the road. I called Randy this morning to see how his ride into work was and he said "sideways!" I'm SO ready for spring. I'm sure many of you saw on Jody's blog - but Josh had quite the scare yesterday. A snow plow hit a patch of ice and clipped him and flipped his Jeep. So scary and we feel so awful for him - his Jeep is a wreck. All that work he put into it - it was his baby. We just thank God he was okay - vehicles can be replaced! For those of you with warm/er weather - please send some our way!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE THAT HE IS WEARING HIS OTTERBEIN BIB!!!!
Those things are messy!
Your little snowbunnys are adorable.
Love the pictures and LOVE the layout!

Jenn said...

I love the snow pics, but I do understand about wanting spring. I love the winter (even more now that I'm not living up north), but I was always ready for spring. Glad to hear Josh is ok. How scary!

BTW, that pic of Kason on your sidebar is SUPER adorable. My heart melts when I see it.