I can't believe the little stinker is 7 months old already! He is moving all around now and is a
noisy (and nosey!!) little thing. He's still working hard on the crawling thing and although it looks more like a cross between a bear crawl and like my friend Ashley from college doing the "worm" he manages to make is way around! He is very easy to make giggle even when he's mad and thinking about crying one funny face and he's a giggle box! We started a few finger foods this week - mainly just the Gerber puffs that melt in your mouth and he LOVES them! His eating is back to normal now that he is healthy again (he had
Bronchiolitis and was SO sick for about 2 weeks - poor little man!) and he's even starting to try and like the fruits. He would clamp his mouth shut after one bite before now! Anyway - here are some pictures of my little/or big rather.... 7 month old! We go to the Dr tomorrow for shots, but when we went for his sick baby visit 1 1/2 weeks ago he weighed 19lbs exactly.
Woah!
Kason thinks he's hot stuff in the block bucket!

this is what the first part of his "worm" looks like...right before he flings himself forward. You can see the frustration in his face on this one!

Here I captured the "bear" phase of his so called "crawling"

He's doing very good at the sitting thing and always has to have something in his mouth - this time a sock was the object of choice!

Mom came for a visit last weekend. It was so fun to have her here. She and
Kaid read an endless amount of books,
Kason and
mimi got some much desired bonding time and I got to do a little running without 2 kids to bundle up and track in and out of stores... A great time was had by all!

Of course for some reason
Kaid was being a stinker when it came to picture time.... go figure.

These two just play together so well! Now that
Kason is more mobile
Kaid is starting to get to that "He's got my toy" stage that will last years and years and years. But all in all they are best buds!

I'm the King of the mountain!

Daddy's little SWAT team.

Hey - who turned out the lights!!
4 comments:
Wow! 7 months old already. Time flies by. What a big guy!
Kason looks HUGE in his snowsuit :) Really where does the time go....7 mos already!!! Avery loves looking at your blog and said "where'd sock go?!" that Mr. K pulls off (those imitation robeeze I got you should put a stop to him pulling those socks off :) and "where'd he'd go?!" on the hat picture then she'd just laugh!
I told Julia I bet you LOVE when she's there since yes you can run around like a FREE woman!!! Isn't that the best?! I can too but I still have to bundle up and take to their house 1st but NOT complaining :) Glad you had some alone time.
Off to work at the craftstore. Have a great weekend. Miss and love you guys!
oh..janna, id love to see yall again...ur son is so cuteooo!!!!
Post a Comment