Sunday, January 4, 2009

A pretty princess and a little prince

Kaid is really into getting all dressed up and of course mommy has to take a picture with every outfit! Everything from crown to shoes - she sure is all girl!
Cute little ballerina


Kaidrie loves it when we let her take a few pictures and she's actually getting pretty good at it... by this I mean she actually gets faces in the picture now! Wahoo!


What a sweet little man Kason is. He's sitting on his own much better now - I'm so excited about this! He's quite the spitter and I'm really getting tired of baby food orange and green spots popping up all over our carpet! Maybe this will help the spitting issue!
I just love his little outfit Kim and Chad got him for Christmas! It fits him perfectly!

2 nights ago he started doing "push-up's" One step closer to crawling!

Then today the Kason push-up is making a little more progress....
only... if you can see the progression of the pictures - it's going in the wrong direction.... backwards!

He's working so hard at it - it's so fun watching him learn!
I'm gonna get you!

Some other new things he's doing: He looks for toys he throws off his highchair and looks for us when we are playing peek-a-boo. He laughs at funny faces that we make. He's obviously a good eater and hasn't rejected anything yet... he had his first taste of fruit the other day, yummm... banannas!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I totally love the "push-up" stage. It's too cute!

Love the new blog look!!

RHODA WEAVER said...

YOU HAVE SUCH ..AMAZING CUTE KIDS