Friday, January 2, 2009

Kason's first big boy bath!

Well, it was about time! He had well outgrown the baby bath and was splashing so much I was getting tired of cleaning drops of water off my mirror. I just hadn't taken the time to switch it out for the big bath seat. Kaid was so excited when I told her Kason was going to take a bath with her in the big tub. He loved it and was so cute - he just kept moving his little feet around in the water - how fun!


Just as cute as he could be!

Love this one with his arm around sissy.


I tried to do the hair straight up shot of the two of them, but Kaid's hair is so long it wouldn't stand up!


All clean and cozy in their new jammies! Beth and Co. got Kaid's for her and Jody got Kason his.

I just love this one even though it's another one of those crazy eye shots of Kaid! lol She's going to love looking back at her pics when she's older and laugh!

No comments: