Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh yeah, and did I tell you....

I'm 18 months old now!  That means I've been here for an entire year and a half and mommy doesn't know where the time went!  Just Amazing!!!

Little man with a MESSY face and eating my napkin... evidently mommy doesn't feed me enough.




My new work goggles... I know I look HOTT!


Now this is a little better - I wore them like this for a long time.


I am talking a bunch now.  There are not many words I won't at least attempt to say... weather they sound right, who knows.  At least I try, right?  I'm still as ornery as ever and love to keep my mommy and daddy and sis on their toes while I climb everything, but I'm starting to listen when mommy says no or tells me to sit down.  Yay for me!  I'm still as sweet as ever and mommy tells me about every 10 minutes how cute and sweet I am.... I guess I really am!  But, I won't let it get to my head.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE trucks and tractors.  And give me a ball and I'm one happy guy.  Yep, and last night we descoverd that I DO NOT like snow.  Nope not at all.  If you take me outside in it I will scream at it until you get me some place warm where little wet balls are not pelting my face.  How RUDE!  Monkey see monkey do - yep that's me.  I love watching everyone and learning new things.  One of my favorite things - fishy kisses.  Love to give them, love to get them!  Thanks for taking the time to catch up on all the new things I like to do!


Taking our new baby for a walk


My daddy and sis


I love my daddy


and that sis is just so cool.  I love playing with her.  I'm so lucky to have such a great big sis to play with.  She loves me too!


No comments: