Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's begining to feel a lot like Christmas!!

What an exciting day!  Kaidrie had her preschool Christmas program then we were going to see SANTA that night!  So, while the kids were all dressed up for the day I figured I'd take advantage of it!





I knew I was being to brave... but I wanted to get a picture of them looking at the ornaments.  Yep, too brave - this picture was taken seconds before Kason pulled off a second ornament and smashed them together shattering the one.  That will teach me to put the breakable ones at the top!


Then off to Kaidrie's program...  She always does so good singing and doing the motions until she looks out in the croud or until she looks over at mommy and daddy.  This time every time she would look over at us and see her watching her she would give a little smurk and point at us.  So funny - I wish I would have gotten a picture!

Her class


After they sang they had stations set up for them to do.  Of course being Kaid she didn't want to do any of the one's I wanted pictures of, like dressing up like an angel or star or Mary and putting Baby Jesus in the manger.  Oh well.  At least she did 2 of the stations!
Turning on the star.

Playing the instruments.

Dancing around singing Jingle Bells.

Cheese smile.


Then after going to Genji's (I love it that my 4 year old's favorite place to eat is a Japeneese Steakhouse!  YUM!) and taking naps we headed to see Santa!  We waited in line for about 45 minutes, but at least it was inside!  They did so good waiting but when we go up to his lap Kason was NOT impressed!

Kaidrie was so excited to tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas!  She got a little shy when he was actually talking to him, but she did great!



Only one more week!  Yay!

No comments: