Okay so I guess it wasn't THAT long ago... but since I have my camera back I'll post the pictures from when we were home a few weeks back.
We started off the weekend with LeeAnne (friend and roomie from college) and Joe's wedding. It was a great time and mom and dad even took the kids back to their house so Randy and I could enjoy a little grown up time for a change! Oh what fun!
The new Mr. and Mrs.!

Great picture of mom and dad!

Right before the kids went home... I'm not sure why I never ended up with a picture of the college girls. Bummer!

Looks like a serious chat here, actually I think he was just asking her for a dance! So sweet!

The next day we spent the afternoon at grandma and grandpa's and took family pictures, then the evening at mimi and pop's.
Avery and Kaid - Two beautiful cowgirls!

and one silly bouncing boy...
1 comment:
so..sweet Janna,Kaidre and your little munchkin..Kason love Rhoda
Post a Comment