Monday, November 3, 2008

My family is My Everything...



What a BEAUTIFUL fall afternoon for a photo shoot! Randy's cousin, Rhoda loves taking pictures and asked if she could shoot some of our family for practice. She did an AMAZING job as you can see and we got some beautiful pictures. She captured some real life moments that I just LOVE! It was so hard picking only a few... okay so more than a few... pictures to post on here!











Such a precious shot of Kason -

It's so hard getting little man to look where you want him to look, so we got some great "natural" shots!



I love these pictures! Even her sparkle shoes made it into the one picture!





What an amazing moment she caught here! Such a sweet little smile!



Kason's usual pose - fingers in mouth!

4 comments:

Jody Proper said...

I loved looking at your pictures again :) Rhoda did do an awesome job and I may have to ask her for her services :)

It was good seeing you and your family last night!

Take care.

Jody

Jenn said...

Great photos Janna!! Taking pics of kids is hard. She did a great job.

Emily Devaney said...

What absolutely beautiful photos. You have a beautiful family.
Love,
Emily

Living To Breathe said...

The pictures are SO cute, Janna! She is gonna do ours too! :)