Okay so I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but since Kaid, Kason and I will be out of town for quite a while next week, if I didn't do it now it wouldn't get done for a while! It looks like Santa threw up in the house already! Kaid is loving it - Oh, but she doesn't want Santa to come. She doesn't even care if she doesn't get presents, she does NOT want him here!
Sweet little man will be 5 months old tomorrow! He is a noisey thing. Loves screaming, squealing, grunting, laughing... He's rolling over like crazy. As soon as we lay him on the floor, he's on the move rolling and scooting any way he can!
What a silly little face - this is him in screaming action! Notice the little tongue curl!
Kaid trying to get him to show us his teeth!
And there they are! Two cute little teeth there on the bottom. He's been kind of fussy at naptimes so I'm thinking he's working on another too. Slow down bubby - you're growing up too fast!
Miss Kaid LOVES the camera now...
and has figured out the art of making faces at it... great...
I hope they always get along this well and love eachother so much... I know all of you with older kids are laughing at me now for even hoping! :)
Here's a little peek at some of the fun things Mr Man is doing now, chatting up a storm and rolling over. Enjoy - it's not very long...











1 comment:
Oh I can't wait to see/hear Kason in action this week :)
They do grow too fast don't they??!!
Post a Comment