Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sweet moments...



I went to get Kaidrie up from her nap one afternoon. I walked into her room and she wasn't in her bed... hmmmm..... I thought, where did she go? I looked all over her room, then finally looked behind her closet door and there she was fast asleep in the corner of her closet! Silly little goose!


Kason always puts his little feet together - so cute!


What a beautiful week we had! We spent some time playing outside on the swingset. It was one of Kason's first times in the baby swing. He loved it!


Kaid loves mommy's "under-dogs" I've only flipped her off the swing ONCE out the the tons of times we have done it... not too bad! haha

Daddy tought her to jump to him from the swing - she thinks this is SO COOL!


I watched our friend's 5 month old twins - wow - like having triplets! Luckily it was only for two hours and all survived! :) The boys had a great time playing on the floor and cooing at eachother! Kason and the bigger twin, Dylan are the exact same size and he's 2 months younger!

Then we had a play date with Kason's future girlfriend Zoey, my friend's little baby. He could eat her for breakfast! She's 7 weeks old here.

No comments: