Thursday, October 16, 2008

My little pumpkins


Today we had Kaid's preschool field trip to the fruit farm. We got to pick pumpkins, gourds, and indian corn. What a fun time. It was a little chilly out at first, but I'm glad it wasn't that cold! Kaid having fun picking corn and so proud to have on her preschool field trip shirt!

Kaid DOES NOT like tractors... so when she realized the hay ride would be pulled by one she freaked out! She was not impressed, but after we got started she decided she kind of like it.

On the way back from getting pumpkins she didn't even need to sit by mommy. See, nothing to be afraid of!


Since Kason had his pumpkin outfit on I thought we would take some fall pictures when we got back home. My cute little pumpkins..


Come on mom - why are you making me wear this hat!? So cute! Sorry bub, I'm sure you will hate me for this one day! :)

I had to post this one so you all can see how BALD he is going! He's losing all of his nice brown hair! It's coming in pretty light, so he may turn out to be a blondie.

3 comments:

Jody Proper said...

WOW when you post....you post lots ;) Love it! Kaid you are SO silly...sleeping on the floor behind your door and being afraid of tractors....don't you remember pop-pop's tractor? But I'm glad to see you liked it then. You sure are growing up.

Mr. K is too and Avery did that with her feet too...so cute and funny how babies do the same things.

I miss you guys so much and so does Avery!

xoxoxox's

Aunt Jody

Emily Devaney said...

How ADORABLE!!!
Your children are just the cutest things!
Hopefully we will see you tomorrow at Homecoming!
Emily Devaney Replogle 98

Anonymous said...

LOVE those pictures!! Wish we could be at homecoming this weekend to maybe see you and those kiddos!