Friday, October 24, 2008

Can you believe I'm 4 months old!!!



I can't believe that 4 months have gone by since we first held our little man in our arms! We are just enjoying him so much. He is so content to just lay and play and lights up when you talk to him! His checkup is in about a week and a half and we will get to see how much he weighs! This week he rolled over from back to belly for the first time! He never stays in the same position that you lay him down in - he wiggles all over!



Big sissy just loves her little man!



Kason hangs out in his high chair and plays while we eat. He loves hanging out with us! I think in about a week we will start him on some cereal and see how he does!


I love my playmat!

So sweet! They are even sweeter when they sleep 12 hours at night.. YAY Kason!

Good morning sweet boy! I love waking up to this face!


Kason just loves to lay and kick. He grabs onto his "friends" and tries to shove them in his mouth! His fav is his giraffe friend! He gets so excited! What a great baby he is!

1 comment:

Jody Proper said...

Ahhh what a lil ham I mean man :) I love the khaki's and the swtr. too cute!!!

I see you're getting your family pics taken MAYBE you'll actually get them this time! ha! I get more mad at each passing day that I don't hear from here and just have to say a prayer she is UN BELIEVABLE and just sad b/c she does do good work but we won't go back and I was a good customer! Her loss. I might have you or your mom email her since I'm afraid of what I'd type this time!