Oh the memories! We had our college homecoming this past weekend. One of my Sigma Alpha Tau sisters asked for some pictures of our college days so she could put together a slide show for our 100 year anniversary! It brought back such good memories looking back through the years!
Some of my favorites....
My roomies - love these girls! I'm so glad most of us still keep in contact and get together often!
And Now - we all look as young as we did 7 years ago - class of 03-04
Little man being goofy - I think he's getting a little big for the stroller!
Waiting for the parade to start
Waving to the fire truck!
100 years and still "hooting" Sisters of Sigma Alpha Tau "Owls"
Every year the different Sorority's and Fraternities have a different theme for the parade and their floats - this year was "sinking breast cancer" one of the frats made a cool octopus!
After the Owl house celebrations and the parade we headed over to the jump houses. One of them was a tug of war... hmmm... wonder who's going down first!?
haha he loved it! In about 2 seconds flat he was flat on his face. Serves the little mean guy right! :)
Kason and Logan playing
LOOK - I stole a cone, do I need to sit in the corner now?
We had a great time seeing old friends! It's always great going back - it was a wonderful 4 years!











No comments:
Post a Comment