Heather got hitched so the girls all had a great excuse to get together again! yay! So, between the wedding and reception we had some time to burn. We went to a restaurant and my little hooligans decide to share a pitcher of water. It was so cute... THEN as we all knew would happen Kason dumped it all over the table and himself!! On a side note - I was so proud of my little man! It was the first day where we were out and about all day driving, mimi's house, a wedding, and guess what? He stayed dry all day long!! Yay! I am afraid to say it, but I THINK my little man is potty trained! Yay! We still have issues with #2 that we are working on, but he will soon get that too I know!
All grown up and married women!
Me, Jen (and baby Roo), Beth, Heather, Molli, Meredith and Amy
My little chickies dancin up the dance floor
Kason giving the "evil-eye" to any children that may want to come near and take or touch his chair. This kid is a bruit! I'm so afraid he's going to be the school bully. He's SO strong and is very possessive. Not a good combination. He pushed 3 little kids down and popped one little girl in the face when they attempted to come close to his chair. He was sitting on my lap being punished almost as much as he was down playing. Oh my. He really is such a sweet kid... most of the time.
My little missy was quite the social butterfly with that camera in her hand! There were cameras on each table and I think she made it around to everyone taking pictures and would tell them, "say cheese" or "make a funny face" It was so great to see my shy baby girl out talking to everyone!
The happy couple, Heather and Frank
Kaidrie getting her first photography lesson from Jena
These two crack me up!
What a beautiful wedding Heather and Frank. I'm glad we could be a part of it! Congratulations!!











No comments:
Post a Comment