I can't believe fall is just around the corner! This summer flew by!
Playing with his twin buddies, Ayden and Dylan. Three potty training boys under one roof - scary! :)
Beth's bridal shower - me and the girls.
Mere, Beth, Amy and me
Then onto Isaiah's 3rd Birthday party!
Happy Birthday buddy! We love you!
Isaiah got some awesome dinosaurs and Kason was crazy about them. My wild and crazy boy ROOAARRRring
Cousins - all 7 in one picture and only 1 crying!
Mckenzie - 1, AJ - 6, Kason - 2, Isaiah - 3, Evanne - 4, Kaidrie - 5, Ella - 2 months
Playing in the water - I'm impressed he didn't fall in! :)
Playing baby corn hole
This week has been a busy one! I knew we would have 5 days with no plans so I decided it would be the perfect week for some potty training! I have been amazed at how well he has done from day 1! He still has accidents of course and still has to be reminded often... but we are well on our way to having a big boy! No more diapers!! Yay! (with the exception of bedtime - I'm not that dumb!) We had our first outing today to the Eye Dr to have my glasses adjusted and I'm thankful I put pull-ups on him! :) So, as long as we are at home the boy does great. I'm so proud of my bub! (he's even gone #2 in the potty 2 times!! That's huge!!)
Mr man pouting because he wanted an M&M for just sitting on the potty - silly boy - mommy only hands that out for going!!











No comments:
Post a Comment