My little swimmer boy
1-2-3 JUMP
Jumping in then swimming underwater!
Working on their sun tans
This little guy always has a song in his head - be-boppin
Jumping onto his boat!
Yay - good landing
The bush by the pool was always covered in Monarch butterflies!
Kaidrie put out a bowl of water with flowers in it for the butterflies to eat. She would check on it every 5 minutes and was convinced every time that there was some gone, that the butterflies had eaten it!
Trying to find the butterflies - but they kept flying away from him!
Take the time to stop and smell the flowers...
Kason's new favorite movie is Monsters Inc. The first scene he does this every time. Covers his eyes but peeks out...
Then covers both eyes
Then when the little boy scares the monster he just laughs and laughs..
Ring around the rosie
Mimi and Pop and their grand babies
Oh the joy of a child
Handsome little man
Despite the sick kids and the fighting we had a great week! Beautiful weather and great company. Thanks so much mom and dad for sharing your beach house with us. We are so glad we could go for a while!















1 comment:
Janna, great job on the posts!!! I love it! Seems like forever since you guys were here and now we're on our 2nd week. You will LOVE some of the butterfly pictures I got! I must have missed some of your pictures when copying them so ya bring your camera back or your discs when you get them developed :) Now I'm spoiled with both of taking such great pictures and what one of us missed the other got! Good teamwork ;)
Glad Kason is back to peeing on the potty but I will still remember this vaca as him sitting on that potty! haha!
Post a Comment