and the back... I can't believe how DARK it looks with her blond tips cut off. I'm sure it will lighten up again over the summer.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Kaid's new doo!
After the water park this week I knew I just HAD to get this kids hair chopped before swimming season! So today we did it. We talked about doing Locks for Love, but I wasn't sure if I was ready (or if daddy could handle it!) for her hair to get cut that short! She was a little stinker at first and didn't want to cooperate, but once she got started she did great. She loves it - and her all time favorite thing about her new haircut - she doesn't have to get yelled at to get her hair out of her food every 2 minutes while she's eating! I must say that's my favorite part too - that or not having to hear her scream while combing the food out of her hair!
and the back... I can't believe how DARK it looks with her blond tips cut off. I'm sure it will lighten up again over the summer.
and the back... I can't believe how DARK it looks with her blond tips cut off. I'm sure it will lighten up again over the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
We all love the new doo!!!! Wow she's so grown up with her hair and missing tooth :)
BTW why does she have a tank top on???!!! Silly think spring must be on your mind!!
Post a Comment