Kason has been pulling up to his knees for about a week or so on short things and I knew it was only a matter of time before he was pulling to stand and today it happened! Little stinker! He's doing the worm crawl all over the place - nothing is safe! His favorite thing is to pull the baby monitor off of the mantle and has already pulled the plant by the sliding door down on himself. What a mess! I do believe we are in for it with this one here in the next few months! He has been going from crawling to sitting very easily for a while now and just got his 6th tooth. I can't believe he will be 8 months old in 4 days! I thought time went by quickly with Kaidrie - it is flying by this time around!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment