Monday, September 1, 2008

Our week...


I just can't get over how this kid has changed in the past few months. She used to run and hide from the camera and now she poses and wants me to take "just one more!" My baby will be starting Preschool next week! This week is orientation - I just can't believe it!


Yesterday we went to watch Uncle Kevin and Aunt Kimmy play in a softball tourneyment. Kaid was doing some crafts with some of the kids there... and leave it to Kaid to clean up the mess!

So proud of herself!

It was a beautiful HOT day and Mr Kason wasn't so sure he liked it. We took some time out under the tent and he was as happy as can be to be out of the heat a little!

What a sweet face!

Daddy and Kason doing some bonding.

Peek...

Kaid and Lakeesha (Randy's cousins daughter) had SO much fun playing with the baby dolls! They got along great and Kaid said that "she is my funest friend I've ever had!"

Randy and Kevin watching Kim

Go Kimmy!

No comments: