Kason is such a good happy baby! Every time I look at him I just am in love with how sweet he is!
We got out the jumperoo for him a few days ago... right at first he wasn't sure if he wanted to laugh or cry. I think he finally decided it was pretty cool!
At 2 1/2 months he can already touch the floor with his cute little cubby feet!
Are you looking at me?
Kaid thought it was so cool that Kason was big enough to play in this! It seems like yesterday that we put her in it for the first time! Oh how time flies!
After a long day of playing this is how Kason fell asleep... silly boy!
We went to our friend's house for the big game Saturday night! We had a great time despite the beeting they took!
Silly face!
My boys hanging out before bedtime!
Don't forget me mom!











No comments:
Post a Comment