We met back in 1998 when I (Janna) was a senior in high school and Randy was a MUCH older 20 at the time! :) We dated all through college and he proposed in May of my junior year and we were married on July 19, 2003. I just know Randy will tell you it was the best day of his life! :) Kaidrie joined our family March 18, 2005. She has been such a blessing and is quite the miracle! We have had quite the time getting baby #2 but finally welcomed our baby boy to our family on June 23, 2008! Welcome to our journey!
4 comments:
They look so much alike in these pictures, it's crazy! :) They are just so beautiful! Love to you!
Anna
I was thinking the same thing as Anna.......can't believe how much Kason looks like Kaid did when she was a baby.
See you guys tomorrow!
Love ya,
Jody
Such cute kids! I'm having labor induced on Wednesday. Have any tips for me?
Post a Comment