Thursday, June 26, 2008

Welcome Kason!



















Baby Kason Trey is here! It's taken me a while to get a chance to post! We got to the hospital for my induction at 9am on Monday the 23rd. My water was broken at 9:50 and after a scary and intense half hour where his heartrate was dropping - he didn't like being without his swimming pool - and they started an amnioinfusion to replace it, his heartrate finally was back to where it should have been. The rest of my labor went so quickly. He made his grand entrance at 1:57pm! He was 7lbs 7oz, 19 1/2 in long and absolutely perfect! He looks so much like Kaid when she was a baby with not quite as much hair. Our first night home went very well, he woke up to eat and back to sleep! Good baby. So here are the long awated pictures (and some silly one's of Kaid), I know many of you have been waiting patiently! Sorry they aren't in order, everytime I went to add more they didn't post in order!



2 comments:

Jody Proper said...

So precious! Especially the 3rd one down.....makes me want to have another ok just not yet the moment passed :) I'll spoil Kason and send him home! The joy of being an Aunt. Can't wait to hold him on Sat.

See you soon.

Love, Aunt Jody and Cousin Avery

Jenn said...

Awww, he's adorable!! I love how Kaid looks like a little mommy...so sweet!
So glad he made it into your arms safely.

Congratulations!